- To perform overall supervision of the installation work and commissioning done at fabrication yard and offshore.
- Scope of supervision consists of work coordination, overseeing equipment inspection, moving and lifting of equipment to designated location, installation of equipment & antenna, laying of cables, termination of field cables, system cables and power cables to the equipment, continuity checking, system power up, tie-in to existing systems, pre-testing, integration testing and system commissioning.
- To ensure all projects follow ISO9001:2008 standard
- Lead, coordinate and supervise vendor activities at site during installation and commissioning stage to meet the schedule.
- Liaise with the client, consultant, vendor, regulatory department and relevant stakeholders throughout the project.
- Minimum 2 years working experience (or 2 project experience) in three or more of the following systems:
- Transmission System – Microwave, Troposcatter, WiMAX, Fibre Optics
- Satellite Communication – VSAT, Inmarsat
- Public Adress & General Alarms (PAGA)
- Radio Systems – UHF,VHF, HF, Radio Trunking (Tetra, P25)
- Navigation Aids – ARPA, RACON, AIS, NDB
- Surveillance System – CCTV
- Telephony Systems – PABX, IP Telephony
- Data Networking System – LAN
- Sound problem solving skills
- Compliant with Life Saving Rules
- Possess valid offshore training and Permit to Work applicant is preferred.
- Familiar with Telecommunication international standards
- Willing to travel
- Minimum Bachelor’s Engineering degree in Telecommunication, Electrical, Electronic or Mechatronic. Applicants in other disciplines but posses relevant working experience are encouraged to apply
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply using the link below.